A shoe tree is a device approximating the shape of a foot that is placed inside a shoe to:
1. shoe trees preserve its shape,
2. shoe trees stop it from developing creases and thereby extend the life of the shoe.
3. shoe trees also play a crucial part of wicking away leather-damaging moisture from the inside. This is especially important when shoes are worn without socks, as the sweat absorbed by the leather can lead to lining rot.
4. Higher quality shoe trees are made from cedar, which helps control odor and absorb moisture.
5. Good for all kind of shoes
6. Easy to carry
How to use shoe trees: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WD532VGdaBI